1. High Recovery: For high yields of plasmid DNA·up to 30µg from 1-3ml overnight cultures.
2. Easy to use : No need for messy resin slurries , extracting with phenol, or concentrating via alcohol precipitation.
3. Time saving: Rapid Isolation of genomic DNA from blood, within 30 minutes after lysis.
4. Versatile: Bacterial cultures such as E. COli,which bacteria is pellet , lysed, and then neutralized.
– Plasmid DNA up to 30µg from 1-3ml ovemight cultures
– Up to 50µg
– 20-30µg for high-copy plasmid
– 3-10µg for low-copy plasmid
– Under 30 minutes
- FAPDl Buffer
- FAPD2 Buffer
- FAPD3 Buffer
- W 1 Buffer
- Wash Buffer (Concentrated)
- Elution Buffer
- RNase It. (50mg/ml)
- FAPD Mini Columns
- 2ml tube. (for Collection)