– Hot Start GC-rich PCR
– Fragment analysis
– TA cloning
– HOT FIREPol® DNA polymerase
– HOT FIREPol® GC Buffer
– 7.5 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 1.5 mM MgCl2
– 2 mM dNTPs
In separate vial:
– 100% DMSO
– 25 mM MgCl2
Advantages of Master Mix:
– decreased set-up time
– reduced risk of contamination
– less pipetting mistakes
– consistent reaction to reaction performance
– contains all reagents required for PCR
Like all our products, the 5x HOT FIREPol® GC Master Mix is stable at ambient temperature (up to 37°C) for one month. This makes handling and set-up even more convenient, since no ice has to be used.
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of 5x HOT FIREPol® GC Master Mix.
There are no reviews yet.