– Suited for a wide range of PCR assays
– Primer extension
– FIREPol® DNA polymerase
– 5x Reaction Buffer B 0.4 M Tris-HCl, 0.1 M (NH4)2SO4, 0.1% w/v Tween-20
– 7.5 mM MgCl2 1x PCR solution – 1.5 mM MgCl2
– 2 mM dNTPs of each 1x PCR solution – 200 µM dATP, 200 µM dCTP, 200 µM dGTP and 200 µM dTTP
– Blue dye Migration equivalent to 3.5-4.5 kb DNA fragment
– Yellow dye Migration rate in excess of primers in 1% agarose gel: <35-45 bp
– Compound that increases sample density for direct loading
Advantages of Ready-to-Load Mix
– decreased set-up time
– reduced risk of contamination
– less pipetting mistakes
– consistent reaction to reaction performance
– contains all reagents required for PCR
Like all our products, the 5x FIREPol® Master Mix Ready to Load is stable at ambient temperature for up to one month. This makes handling and set-up even more convenient, since no ice has to be used.
Shipping and Storage Conditions:
Routine storage: -20ºC
Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature or storage for up to 6 months at 2-8ºC has no detrimental effects on the quality of FIREPol® 5x Master Mix Ready to Load.
There are no reviews yet.